Welcome to Romancing the Ordinary

zondag 16 april 2017

Happy Easter

Hi everyone,

a very Happy Easter to everyone.






Yesterday I baked my first ever carrot cake, to serve with coffee for Easter.
The recipe came from a cousin, who made the cake a few years ago and we all loved it.
I had the recipe, but never tried it, until yesterday.





It tastes as good as it looks fortunately.
It was quite some work, but it really paid off.
The family loves it.
I think I will have to make it again ;)

Have a wonderful Easter weekend.


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful cake! Very appropriate for Easter...carrot! Happy Easter! Andrea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh my goodness that looks luscious!
    I hope you had a good family gathering, dear Monique.
    So did we, Grandad at 94 is not too old for chocolate rabbits and eggs!
    Happy Easter holiday!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Alex, I'm happy you had a wonderful time. So did we ;)

      Verwijderen