Welcome to Romancing the Ordinary

zaterdag 20 augustus 2016

I'm still here ;)

Hi everyone, 

wow, times does fly when your having fun.
It has been quite busy in our home.
I have been busy knitting, working on my bed throw, baking, reading and most of all taking care of my family and a certain new family member.


Cakes have been baked.
This is a fresh prune cake with caramel sauce.




This is our new family member Leila.
She is growing so fast. She is very sweet and naughty at the same time. She is nearly house broken. We have had several days now without accidents in the house, so we're keeping our fingers crossed.
She loves going to the beach and riding in her bicycle cart.
She has a few very big friends too.



She loves to give them a little kiss in the morning.

I hope you're all having a wonderful Summer too.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. hi! Leila looks so cute with the cow! In the first picture she looks larger but with the next picture of her I can see she is still a puppy..ha...sweet and naughty! Andrea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen