zondag 7 februari 2016

Spring flowers

Hi everyone,

it is not really weather to venture out, but I just went into the garden to take some pictures.


The very first daffodil in bloom. It is a tête à tête daffodil.




This snowdrop has been flowering for a while now.



The beautiful hellebore. This is just part of the plant.
It is very large at the moment.



The crocuses are almost opening up. I love this colour. It is a faint lilac.

I hope you have been enjoying some Spring flowers too. 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi,Monique
    Glad to see your spring flowers. They are pretty.
    I had missed falling snow, but we did not have snowy days here. Spring is just around the corner.Love it!
    Have a good day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I loved the Spring blossoms on your site too. Have a wonderful day Tomoko.

      Verwijderen
  2. hallo monique,
    bei dir blüht ja schon einiges.hier blühen bis jetzt nur ein paar schneeglöckchen. ich freue mich auf den frühling.
    hab eine schöne woche,
    alles liebe regina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Regina, I hope you don't have to wait too long for other flowers to appear. Have a great day.

      Verwijderen
  3. How lovely to see daffodils again. Mine won't flower for six months yet, here in Australia, but they are my favourite flower.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You have flowers in bloom at the moment that we have to wait for too. That is so funny. I wish I could grow citrus fruit outside, which is common in Australia ? Have a great day.

      Verwijderen