dinsdag 5 januari 2016

Repairing and cakes.

Hi everyone,

today is our monthly gathering of the repair club. I usually bake for the boys, well boys... They are nearly all above 60 and older.
They love it when I bring along home baked goodies.
Today I tried a new recipe, which I found in a magazine. It is a lemon cake, with lemon
 glaze. They all love it.
The other cake is a seasoned cake, a regular at the club ; )




 It is nice and busy here. Lots of people with things to repair. From Christmas lights to coffee machines and an old radio.

Tomorrow I might bake the lemon cake again, to use at home, because I think there might not be a lot left after this afternoon.



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Those lucky 'boys'! Your cakes look very attractive, baked in their special moulds....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Alex, the molds are so great. The first cake was made in a silicon mold and the second in a ceramic lined mold. The last one is very popular here ; )

      Verwijderen