zaterdag 10 oktober 2015

Autumn

Hi everyone, 

Autumn has arrived and I love this time of year.
We had our little apple harvest.


I decorated the home. I got some lovely pumpkins from a friend
and used a lot of materials I already had saved for a few years now.



Without flashlight and with flashlight ; )



Some wonderful dahlia flowers from my garden.



Lunaria seedheads and poppy seedpods with silk roses.



More Autumn decorations.

Are you decorating for Autumn too ?

Have a wonderful day.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I love fall too and this year I crocheted some apples and I have some cute fall decorations I bought from the craft store. I love decorating outside with mums and pumpkins.
    Enjoy the fall weekend.
    Julie xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello,Monique.
    It has been so long since I last visited you. How pretty your autumn decorations are! Those dahlia flowers from your garden look so fresh! Here in my place, finally leaves are changing to yellow and red. Have a good new week ahead.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello,Monique.
    It has been so long since I last visited you. How pretty your autumn decorations are! Those dahlia flowers from your garden look so fresh! Here in my place, finally leaves are changing to yellow and red. Have a good new week ahead.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen