Welcome to Romancing the Ordinary

zondag 3 mei 2015

Of knitting and gifts



First of all, thank you so very much for your sweet comments. I love gardening and it is so nice to read that more people get so much joy out of gardening, or watching gardens and plants.



Meanwhile, I've got this sock for my husband on the needles. It is coming along great.
The following are pictures of socks I have finished before this one.





A lovely aquintance came by with these macarons. They are French almond cookies with cream filling in different flavours.
We never had them before, but a few weeks ago we attended the wedding of our director of the pop choir and she had a French themed wedding. At the reception, the wedding cake was made out of macarons. That was the first time I tasted them and I love them.
The aquintance drove with us to and from the wedding and we wouldn't take anything from her for driving with us and today she dropped off these macarons, so sweet !!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend too.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful socks! I've never tasted macarons but I know they are quite fancy and popular! Andrea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the knitted socks you made, so nice and you did a great job making them. The macaroons I love and they taste so good. It's one of our favorites in my family! Have an enjoyable week.
    Julie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen