vrijdag 3 april 2015

Happy Easter


Hi everyone, 

first of all, thank you so much for your wonderful comments. That meant so much to me.
Things have calmed down now and normal life has taken over again.
We have been quite busy with all the things we do. A lot of volunteer work and things concerning the choir we both sing in and another choir I sing in too.
I have been knitting again too. I had a lot of sock wool and now I'm working away my stash ; )
The pictures below are my finished socks. The first are mine and below are my husband's. Now I am knitting socks for our daughter.



I hope you're all doing ok.
Tomorrow I will have to sing a funeral service with the church choir. One of our long time members passed away this week and this was her last wish.
In the evening I have to sing at an Easter wake with a choir that consist of members of different choirs.

I wish you all a Happy Easter.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. hallo monique,
    deine socken haben eine schöne farbkombi. socken kann man immer gebrauchen.danke für deine lieben ostergrüße!
    ich wünsche auch dir ein schönes osterfest,
    alles liebe regina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely socks - and the little daffodil girl is so sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen