dinsdag 7 april 2015

Baking day

Today we had a meeting of the repair club and I had to bake. Usually I bake a day before the meeting, but because of a birthday visit, I had to bake this morning and thankfully I was done in time.



I made a butterpie and a cake and everryone enjoyed the baked goods.


Our cat Findus found a nice space to relax.
He loves the computer chair ; )


In the meantime I am still knitting socks.
I started on the second sock for my daughter and it is coming along nicely.

Have a great day everyone.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Hope you had a Happy Easter weekend!
    That butterpie looks delicious ~ I bet it smelled good!
    Looks very similar to a Breton galette au beurre..
    Your sock knitting is clever ~ I could never do that!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Alex, thank you.
      It looks a lot a lot like a galette, but there's more Sugar and butter in mine and less egg ; )

      Verwijderen
  2. I hope you had a blessed Easter! Your baking looks perfect and delicious! Andrea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Andrea. I hope you had a wonderful Easter too.

      Verwijderen
  3. Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hallo monique,
    deine kuchen sehen sehr lecker aus.die kuchenform gefällt mir.
    wünsche dir eine schöne woche,
    regina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lovely blog and cute kitty :)
    http://summersewingroom.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your cakes look so nice! I hope you had a nice Easter. Enjoy the rest of the week.
    Julie xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen