Welcome to Romancing the Ordinary

zaterdag 10 januari 2015

Grow Your Blog 2015

2 Bags Full

Hi everyone,

I saw this button on a blog page and wanted to join in the fun.
I love meeting new people and discovering new blogs., so this would be perfect for me.

My name is Monique Elisabeth and I have been blogging on and off for quite some years now.
Last year I had me 50th birthday and that has been a very imporant point in my life.
I was operated on in 2012. My thyroid was removed for the largest part and after that things only got better. I lost a lot of weight, stopped colouring my hair and started to do all kinds of things I like, because my energy was back.
I have an auto imune disease ( Hashimoto), which is under control with medicine.

I enjoy my family and pets, gardening, knitting, crochet, baking, cooking, reading, singing and so much more.

This blog will be a little look inside my life and will show you the things I enjoy.

I hope you will love your visit here and I hope to visit you too.

Please leave a comment. I love comments ; )

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Monique, I found you ! Thank you for letting me know you have this blog? How could I have missed it? I don't know. Anyhow, it was lovely to get your sweet comment on my blog and a happy 2015 to you too : )
    I hope t's going to be full of health and happiness for you.
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So good to read that you are doing better after your operation Monique. I had thyroid problems also, but was able to reverse them through vitamins. So far so good :0) mari

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Alex and Mari,
    thank you very much for visiting me again. I will be visiting you soon too ; )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Monique! I am LuAnn and I'm a new follower from the Grow Your Blog Challenge. Also sending a welcome from the hostess, Vicki!

    I am sorry to hear about your health challenges, but glad to hear that things seem to be getting better! Looking forward to learning more about you! (Oh, I'm taking a chance that the language I see on your blog is Dutch and trying to use Google Translate.

    ---oOo---

    Hoi Monique! Ik ben LuAnn en ik ben een nieuwe volger van de Grow Your Blog Challenge. Ook het verzenden van een welkom van de gastvrouw, Vicki!

    Ik vind het jammer om te horen over je gezondheid uitdagingen, maar blij te horen dat de dingen lijken steeds beter! Het verheugen zich op het leren meer over jou! (Oh, ik ben het nemen van een kans dat de taal die ik zie op uw blog is Nederlands en probeert te gebruiken Google Translate.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi, Sandy from Sunny California!! We had winds too!! I have a mess to sweep up tomorrow...didn't bother today because of more winds, but lots of sunshine.

    You have many of the same interests I do! Knitting, crocheting, sewing, baking, cooking, reading, gardening, my two cats too!! I only sing for myself! Lol!! I was in my high school choir and the Methodist church choir as a younger person...seems like ages ago, but again not really. Your only as young as you feel.

    Stop by my blog sometime when you can, www.sanderellascrochet.com and my FB page has tons of free crochet and knitting patterns for you to enjoy as well.

    Keep in touch!! Sandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. HI, from Missouri, USA! I'm visiting from the Grow Your Blog party. You've got some interesting posts and I'll be back to visit again soon. Hope you'll stop by and visit me. Wishing good health in this new year!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So nice to meet you (and Keiko!). Thank you for inviting us over for a visit. Take care of you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Visiting from GYB, thank you for participating in the hop.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Happy 50th!
    Popped by from GYB.
    http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com/2015/01/grow-your-blog-and-repairing-vintage.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen