Welcome to Romancing the Ordinary

zondag 10 augustus 2014

Windy weather

Findus enjoying himself inside.

Today it seemed like Autumn had arrived. Hurricane Bertha blew across our country too. Fortunately not at hurricane power anymore, but with lots of wind and rain.
It was nice to stay in and hear the rain ticking on the windows.

I have been busy lately and not much on the computer. I have been baking, cooking and knitting. Reading was also one of the things that filled my time.
Sometimes days go by when I only check my mail and even not only that.
When the weather gets colder I will be back here, I'm sure.
Now I'm just enjoying Summer and all that comes with it.

I hope you're all having a great time too.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. How wonderful that you are enjoying your summer Monique :-) m.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hallo monique,
    wir haben auch sehr windiges wetter und ich fühle den herbst. bin zur zeit auch sehr beschäftigt mit ernten und verarbeiten . dieses jahr haben wir unmengen an brombeeren und wahnsinnig viele zucchinis. auch unser apfelbaum hängt voller als letztes jahr.komme kaum zum stricken oder häkeln.
    genieße den sommer!!!!
    liebe grüße,
    regina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Regina, we're having great day today !! I hope your harvest will be wonderful.

      Verwijderen
  3. Hello Your day just feels cozy and very sweet! I loved seeing the picture of the bagpipes, I have always loved the way it goes deep down.
    Your kitties look very pretty!
    Blessings, Roxy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so very much Roxy, have a wonderful day.

      Verwijderen