maandag 7 juli 2014

Summertime


A bell pepper and gold berry.


A hardworking bee and my dahlia.


The lemonbalm.


The only little plum on my tree. I'm afraid there will be no harvest this year, because it is already starting to dry as you can see.


Some lovely apples on one of my apple trees.


Hanging baskets galore. Petunia's and million bells.


I'm knitting a cardigan. The colours you see are leftover yarns I got from my mom. Thank you very much mom ; )



A close-up of the lilac / purple colours. One of the colours has glitter in it, I love it !!

Have a wonderful day.


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty...it will be nice to see it all finished :) mari

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you very much Mari, I will take pictures ; )

      Verwijderen
  2. Lovely photos of your garden plants. Love the colors in your cardigan! Even our left over yarn can be turned into something beautiful :-)
    Enjoy your day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hi monique,
    your plants looking good!!! Die Farben von deiner Strickjacke gefallen mir.Für Wollreste findet sich immer irgendeine Verwendung.
    Heute haben wir trübes,windiges und regnerisches Wetter,es erinnert mich an den Herbst.
    Sei lieb gegrüßt,bis bald
    regina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Our weather isn't much better here either Regina. Next week will be better I hope ; )

      Verwijderen