Welcome to Romancing the Ordinary

dinsdag 6 mei 2014

Springtime in the garden

Hi everyone, 

I have decided to only write in English. I think most Dutch readers read English too ; )


I took some pictures in the front garden.
Here are a lot of pansie seedlings in between the stones.



Campanula, saponaria and digitalis, at the back my large rose.


Digitalis up close and personal.


One of the filled rose flowers. They smell delicious.
 I believe it is the Cottage Rose by David Austin.



All the self seeded digitalis.



The Cottage Rose bush.

I hope you're having a wonderful time in the garden too.

1 opmerking:

  1. Hello, I just wanted to say how much we as women love roses and how they make us feel happy! Your homemade cookies look very yummy!
    Have a blessed and happy evening!
    Blessings, Roxy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen