maandag 12 mei 2014

Mothers Day 2014

Yesterday I had a wonderful day.
My husband made me a pancake brunch, which was delicious and I got this lovely present.


I love the colour combinations.



Little calibrachoa ( million bells)



A beautiful French geranium and there's bacopa in the basket too.

In the afternoon we had planned to go to my mother, my husband's mother has sadly past away some year ago, but unfortunately my mom wasn't feeling well, so we shall celebrate another day.
She is feeling a bit better today, I'm happy to say.
See you soon mom ; )

I hope that those of you who celebrated Mothers Day, had a wonderful day too.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. hallo monique,
    das hört sich nach einem wunderschönen tag an. die geranie ist traumhaft !!!!!!!
    hab noch eine schöne woche,
    liebe grüße regina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen