Welcome to Romancing the Ordinary

donderdag 8 mei 2014

Goodbye sweet girl


With pain in our hearts we have said goodbye to our sweet dog Miss Charlie.
She was very old and couldn't walk good anymore. She was so tired. I could see it in her eyes.
It was such a hard decision, but the vet told us, that she hopes when the time comes for her dog, she will be able to make the same decision.
We just took a last walk in the rain, my husband, my daughter and I, as a kind of farewell to Charlie.
We are weeping and the sky weeps with us.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. That is a hard thing to do. I'm so sorry ~ I know you'll miss her.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I sure will Anne, it hurts, but I know the pain will become less and the happy memories will take over.

      Verwijderen
  2. Hello. I am so sorry for the lost of your dear precious dog! I wanted to thank you for your visit to my blog! I would love to get to know you! It is amazing how we can connect and befriend so many wonderful ladies in the world!
    Blessings, Roxy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Roxy !!! Hugs from The netherlands.

      Verwijderen
    2. Hallo Monique,

      Veel sterkte!
      Het verlies van een huisdier wat je al zo lang hebt doet zeer.
      Je zult haar missen.
      groetjes, Franca.

      Verwijderen
  3. hi monique,
    das tut mir leid mit eurem hund. es ist immer schmerzhaft einen lieben wegbegleiter zu verlieren.ich fürchte mich vor dem tag,wenn es bei unserem hund soweit ist.
    ich hoffe du hattest einen schönen muttertag.
    alles liebe,
    regina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen